(“IQ-AI” or the “Company”)
IQ-AI Limited is due to hold its AGM today. At the AGM, the Chairman will announce the following:
• Over 200 more datasets have been received in collaboration with Phoenix Children’s Hospital. These datasets will be used for the continued development of Artificial Intelligence (AI) imaging technologies targeted to aid pediatric patients. Quality training data improves AI performance and the AI models already in development for adult patients can easily be trained using pediatric datasets.
• The Phase I clinical trial maintains strong momentum, enrolling subjects at the final dose level and into the expansion phase (where a larger number of patients are treated to further assess the safety of the final dose).
• In the USA, May is recognized as Brain Tumor Awareness month; a month dedicated to raising awareness. In support of this initiative, a local (Wisconsin, USA) TV outlet will interview Dr. Jennifer Connelly later this month to showcase the Phase I Clinical Trial being conducted at the Medical College of Wisconsin. Joining Dr. Connelly will be one of the trial participants.
• Following a successful appearance at the ASNR (American Society of Neuroradiology) conference in Chicago earlier this month, Imaging Biometrics LLC (“IB”) is exploring two academic collaborations for the commercialization of novel and emerging imaging technologies.
• A product development milestone was met for enabling longitudinal reporting capabilities. This accomplishment lays the foundation for reporting of IB’s quantitative output over time to assess treatment response in patients.
Trevor Brown, Chair said “Progress continues steadily across all activities as prospects continue to brighten. I am looking forward to updating shareholders as the year unfolds.”
The Directors of the Company accept responsibility for the contents of this announcement.
For further information, please contact:
Trevor Brown/Brett Skelly/Vinod Kaushal
Tel: 020 7469 0930
Peterhouse Capital Limited (Financial Adviser and Broker)
Lucy Williams/Heena Karani
Tel: 020 7220 9797